Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Counter, counter can you count?!

Installed NeoCounter and CounterSpot counter on my blog on March 5. Started counting from March 6 for NeoCounter and CounterSpot counter starts from 398. Arrived at this figure from the stats from Singaporeblog.

Up to this moment, the three counters gives me different results:

Singaporeblog: total 506 with 34 views from Mar 6 till now
NeoCounter: 21 views from Mar 6
CounterSpot: total 476 views

What is happening? Which counter is the most accurate? I wish I know.

By the way, (so far) I like NeoCounter because it tells me where the viewer originates from, Singaporeblog because of its ranking and CounterSpot because it is gives a breakdown of when the page is visited.

Are there others out there I wonder?

1 comment:

taufiq said...

The difference might be due to some reasons:
1. Some counters might have counted your computer as a viewer but some others don't.
2. The setting for unique view is different for different counters. Some counters consider 1 hour as a unique view while some others might consider 1 day.
There might be some other reason I can't think of now.